Sunday 27 April 2008

Winehouse's dad furious over 'scumbag' Doherty

Winehouse's dad furious over 'scumbag' Doherty



Amy Winehouse's pa has spoken around his fears over her new friendly relationship with Pete Doherty.
Cab driver Mitch Winehouse said he was "apoplectic" to learn the troubled Babyshambles asterisk come out with his girl.
Public speaking to Grazia magazine he said: "I do worry around people like Pete Doherty. He's a scumbag."
"I flipped when I saw him sitting with Amy backstage at her Brixton gig. That night I went loony. My married woman thought I was sledding to own a substance attempt, I was apoplectic."
Winehouse, 24, is battling her possess drug addictions and is said to be close to break peak over husband William Blake Fielder-Civil's imprisonment.
He is currently remanded in custody on charges of attempting to sophisticate the course of justice in relation to an assault case.
The singer's father told Grazia that she suffers from "self-loathing".
He said: "It's clear in that respect are self-image issues, self-loathing. We were recently looking for at photos of her fivesome days ago, when she was curvy, and she said, 'I calculate rattling happy on that point.' I said, 'Aren't you happy now, darling?' And she said, 'I've been happier.' There was a actualization at that place.
"I know the real problem is she's depressed about Blake beingness in prison. I wasn't in party favor of the marriage ceremony, only they are married and I will sustenance them, and he's shown while he's been in prison house a level of adulthood that he didn't feature earlier.
"I haven't seen him, but Amy says he's put on deuce endocarp and he's asking for her help to improve in a number of shipway, and that's good to hear."
Winehouse's phratry has been criticised for not stepping in to demand she goes to rehab.
Merely Mitch Winehouse said: "Correctly now, she's not really well. I've tried talk to her only acquiring angry won't help.
"Citizenry marvel wherefore the menage don't drag out her by her pilus into rehab. Believe me, my beginning inherent aptitude is to get bear of her, pick her up and take her back to my home and lock her by.
"Just I've spoken to the finest drug counsellors in the public, and they've said that is exactly the wrongfulness thing to do."